Terms of Services
Casino Science Terms of Service
Casino Science Terms of Service
Last updated January 11th, 2018
Welcome to Casino Science terms of service (“Terms”). We are here to help casino marketers make data driven decisions by solving targeted problems. Casino Science is owned and operated by Casino Science Inc., a State of Delaware Corporation with offices in the State of Washington.
Please read these Terms carefully because they govern your use of our services, which includes access to certain application software subject to End User License Agreement, content and information (collectively “Services”).
1. Agreement to Terms.
By accessing, installing or using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms do not access or use the Services. In the event of a conflict between these terms and any End User License Agreements within the platform, the End User License Agreement shall govern as to that particular term.
2. Changes to Terms of Service.
Casino Science reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without prior notice by posting such modifications on the Site. Your continued access or use of the Site after such modifications have been posted shall indicate your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by this Agreement as modified. It is your responsibility to regularly review these notices.
3. Users Access.
Subject to these terms and conditions, Casino Science, hereby grants to User a license to access the Services.
User agrees to only use the Service for only lawful purposes. In using the Service, User agrees it will not:
upload, publish, distribute or disseminate any content that is offensive, including blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or profanity or post any obscene, lewd, lascivious, sexually explicit, violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable content;
post or disclose any personally identifying information or private information about children under the age of 18 without their parents’ consent.
introduce viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses on the Internet.
engage in any libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, or harassing activity;
post any content that advocates, promotes or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organizations, groups or individuals or which provides instruction, information or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence
provide material that is false, deceptive or misleading; or provide content without the express written consent of the content owner.
interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Service or the data contained therein or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks.
4. Trademarks and Marketing Communications
. Nothing in this Agreement or in its performance will grant either party any right, title, interest, or license in or to the other’s names, logos, trade dress, designs, or other trademarks. Casino Science is a trademark of Casino Science, Inc. Other trademarks used in this Agreement or in providing the Service are trademarks of their respective owners. Casino Science, Inc. will have the right to include Casino Science, Inc. trademarks or slogans on or in data reports (hard copy and electronic) generated by the Services. Casino Science, Inc. may include its logo, as well as advertising for Casino Science, Inc. , its partners, or its Sites, on any Services interface, including those interfaces that the User may see.
5. Intellectual Property Rights. For purposes of these Terms, “Intellectual Property Rights” shall mean any and all of the following: (a) rights associated with works of authorship throughout the world, including but not limited to copyrights, moral rights, and mask-works; (b) trademark, trade name rights and similar rights: (c) trade secret rights; (d) patents, designs, algorithms and other industrial property rights; (e) all other intellectual and industrial property rights of every kind and nature throughout the world and however designated, including but not limited to logos, “rental rights”, rights of publicity, and rights to remuneration, whether arising by operation of law, contract, license, or otherwise; and (f) all registrations, initial applications, renewals, extensions, continuations, divisions or re-issues hereof now or hereafter in force. It is hereby understood and agreed that Casino Science is the owner of all rights, title, and interest, including all Intellectual Property Rights (as defined herein), to the Services, the Site, and any comments and suggestions, ideas, graphics, questions or other information submitted by User through the Site or the Service (the “Submissions”). Casino Science shall be entitled to use such Submissions for any commercial or other purposes whatsoever without compensation to User or anyone else. User hereby warrants that no Submissions shall violate any Intellectual Property Right of any third party. Except as expressly provided herein, User does not acquire any rights to the Service through the use of the Service or the Site pursuant to these Terms.
6. Prohibited activities. Users may not
reverse engineer, de- compile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discern the source code (i.e., the human-readable form of any computer programming code) (the “Source Code”) of the components of the Service, or create derivative works based thereon.
download, republish, reproduce, copy, post, transmit, or in any way distribute any material from the Site unless such activities are in direct furtherance of User’s permitted use of the Service and do not in any way violate this Agreement or any Accessing Documents.
User is not permitted to:
rent, lease, assign or transfer all or any part of the Service and/or User’s Account Information to any person or entity without the prior written consent of Casino Science.
remove any proprietary notices, labels, or marks on any component of the Service (or the Service or Site generally), whether in machine language or Source Code
use the Service to provide a service bureau by which the Service can be accessed by third parties or by which information produced pursuant to the Service is sold, transferred, or given to third parties via pay per call or other arrangements; or
license, assign, delegate or otherwise transfer its rights or any of its related rights or obligations under this Agreement for any reason without the prior written consent of Casino Science.
Any attempt to license, assign, delegate or transfer, either by contract, statute, corporate merger of any sort, regulation or court order, without the prior written consent of Casino Science shall be voidable at Casino Science, Inc. ‘s sole and absolute discretion.
Failure to comply with these restrictions will result in automatic termination of these Terms without prejudice to all other rights and remedies that may accrue to Casino Science, Inc. by virtue of these Terms and by law.
7. Client Support. User agrees to release Casino Science, Inc. from any and all liability associated with providing support to the User.
8. Termination. Casino Science, Inc. may immediately terminate this Agreement and User’s Account upon (a) User’s breach of any provision of this Agreement or (b) any action by User that Casino Science, Inc. determines, in its sole judgment, to interfere with the operation or use of the Casino Science, Inc. ‘s Service at large. Upon termination by Casino Science, Inc. , the User’s right to access or use of data immediately ceases.
9. Equipment Operation. User is solely responsible for acquiring and maintaining all computer hardware and software, telephone, and other equipment, and all communications and other services needed for access to and use of the Service. Casino Science reserves the right, at any time and for any reason, to modify or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Service and/or the Site, including, but not limited to, the Service’s content, functionality, and the equipment to access or use the Service.
10. Hyperlinked Material. The Site may contain hyperlinks to other sites on the Internet that are not owned or controlled by Casino Science, Inc. Casino Science does not assume any responsibility for any material on such sites, or any other material outside of the Site, which is accessed directly or indirectly by any such hyperlink.
11. Security and Data Storage. User shall not permit or allow other persons to have access to or to use User’s Account Information other than User’s employees, consultants or agents who have been notified of the restrictions set forth in this Agreement. Any exceptions require Casino Science prior written consent. User agrees to maintain the confidentiality of all User Account Information and agrees to be primarily responsible for all activity pursuant to User Account. Although Casino Science has taken significant measures to ensure the security of information submitted by User in using the Service, Casino Science cannot guarantee the security of information collected during User’s use of the Service and shall not be liable in any way for compromise of User’s data.
12. Warranty Disclaimers. Notwithstanding any provision of this Agreement, the Service is furnished “as is” and with all faults. Casino Science, Inc. makes and User receives no warranties, express, implied, statutory, or in any communication with User. Casino Science expressly disclaim all other warranties and conditions, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, security, title and non-infringement, any warranty that operation of the Service will be uninterrupted or error free, and/or the failure to provide adequate support for the Service. Casino Science does not warrant that the Service is free of inaccuracies, errors, bugs, interruptions or other program limitations. Nor does Casino Science warrant that the Site, or server that makes it available, is free of viruses or other harmful components.
The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the Service remains with User, and User agrees to assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing repair or correction of problems to its own computers or equipment caused by viruses or other harmful components.
User specifically agrees that Casino Science shall not be responsible for the unauthorized access to or alteration of User’s transmission(s) or data. User agrees that Casino Science is not responsible for any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, any transmission(s) entered in through the Service, any expenses, damages or injury caused by any failure of performance error, omissions, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission of computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or for any other cause of action. User also agrees that Casino Science is not responsible for the conduct of any third party or any infringement of another’s rights, including Intellectual Property Rights.
13. Limitation of Liability.
NEITHER Casino science NOR ANY OTHER party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the services or content will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, mOBILE DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES arising out of or in connection with THESE TERMS or from the use OF or inability to use the ServiceS or CONTENT, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), PRODUCT LIABILITY or any other legal theory, and whether or not SHIPIT has been informed of the possibility of such damage, EVEN IF A limited REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PUrPOSE.
14. Indemnification. User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Casino Science, Inc., and its respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, licensees and licensors from any claim, demand, or damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, to the extent allowed by applicable law, that arise from or are caused by: (i) your use of and access to the Services; (ii) your violation of these Terms; or (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right. This section shall survive these Terms and your use and termination of the Services.
15. Equitable Relief. Nothing in this Agreement shall be interpreted as prohibiting Casino Science from pursuing or obtaining any other remedies as otherwise available to it for such actual or threatened breach, including recovery of damages.
16. Governing Law / Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, without reference to principles of conflict of laws, and any action brought by the parties to this Agreement to enforce or interpret any provisions of these Terms shall be brought to and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Superior Court of King County. The Parties hereby consent to such jurisdiction and waive any objection to such venue.
17. Entire Agreement. This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding of the Parties relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, oral and written, between the Parties hereto with respect to the subject matter herein. Failure by Casino Science to enforce any provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of future enhancement of that or any other provision. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
18. Force Majure. Nonperformance of either Party shall be excused to the extent that performance is rendered impossible by strike, fire, flood, governmental acts or orders or restrictions, failure of suppliers, or any other reason where failure to perform is beyond the control and not caused by the negligence of the non-performing Party.
19. Headings used in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section or in any way affect these terms.
Questions & contact information
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please email us at email@example.com.
Headings used in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section or in any way affect this Agreement. Casino Science, Inc. 1420 NW Gilman Blvd, #2213 Issaquah, WA 98027 USA